During your time in Guasa, you will travel to the rural bateys and communities to teach English. Depending on your schedule, you may run evening classes for adults or classes for young people in the village at your discretion. To find out more information on these projects please see our projects page.…
To carry out an English language summer school with the aim of improving English language teaching, learning and awareness in Ramón Santana and consolidate and add to English taught during the school year by both the organisation and the local schools. To find out more information on these projects please see our projects page.
- pay for their own travel to and from the Dominican Republic
- pay for their own leisure expenses
- comply with the responsibilities detailed in the role descriptions
- find 5 new members to join Supporting Guasa
- pay a deposit of $150 (USD) which will be paid back upon arrival in the Dominican Republic and once the 5 new members have joined. We ask for a deposit to ensure we only get volunteers who are fully committed to volunteering with us.